Manchester Unirah nil, Leeds Unirah 1

was jumping for joy at the match result last night, re-living the glory days of old of when we were top of the premiership and beating everything in sight, and as i say we were just enjoying it its good to put one over the old rivals again wont be doing it for a while but it wasa good day.

Marching On Together!
We're gonna see you win
na na na na na na
We are so proud,
We shout it out loud we love you Leeds! Leeds! Leeds!

I also was delighted with the result.

Leeds United = Giant slayers...

Happy days for us long suffering Leeds fans. It really doesn't get any better than this. It couldn't happen to two nicer people than Ferguson and Gary Neville!

Happy days for us long suffering Leeds fans. It really doesn't get any better than this. It couldn't happen to two nicer people than Ferguson and Gary Neville!

Jeez, as great a result as it was surely getting back to the top table is better than a day away from the 3rd division.

Think it'll take a week to wipe the smile off my face.....

(another long-suffering LUFC fan!)

Add my congratulations to the Leeds fans. Saw the match and was delighted and excited as Gay Byrne used to say

A Manchester United fan I take it?

yep, but I genuinely think the better team won, it's just kind of weird hearing about giant killing and 'can't be topped' moments when Leeds would have considered themselves giants not so long ago.

yep, but I genuinely think the better team won, it's just kind of weird hearing about giant killing and 'can't be topped' moments when Leeds would have considered themselves giants not so long ago.

You said it MrMan. Sunday was enjoyable and sweet but the real goal is getting back where we belong in the top flight. The real challenge will be in the summer, building a squad for the championship next season, if we keep our current outstanding run going of course! I certainly didn't see Sunday as a giant killing act - just a fixture that we want to get used to again!

Leeds United have unveiled their new sponsor ... Cillit Bang ... guaranteed to remove scum from cups!

Boom boom.

Leeds United have unveiled their new sponsor ... Cillit Bang ... guaranteed to remove scum from cups!

Boom boom.

Excellent, RMCF, boy!!! And a lot of members here probably think you're talking about the stuff you'd have to wipe off with a cloth.

And the difference between Man. Utd. and a tea bag? A tea bag lasts longer in the cup. (An old one, but I couldn't resist).

Jeez, as great a result as it was surely getting back to the top table is better than a day away from the 3rd division.

Patience, Mr.Man, patience. We can only go up one division per season.

Suuupa, Suuupa Leeds,
Suuupa, Suuupa Leeds,
Suuupa, Suuupa Leeds,
Suuupa Leeds United!!!!!!!

Burger, Ceist Beag, Liamos, MrMan, Gipi and RMCF, did ye see the film of The Damned United? Anyone else think it's wasn't at all as good as the book?