Manchester trip.

RabHab

Hi All,

A friend and i are planning a trip to see a man united game. we have looked at the deals being offered by companies such as abbeytravel which include travel and tickets. however it seems very expensive and all u get i one night over there.

i was thinking about booking everything seperate. there is no real problem with flights. accomo doesnt seem to be a problem as we are thinking of going in jan however all good recomendations appreciated. i am finding it very difficult to get my hands on tickets. does anyone know of a good website that sells them????

thanks.

maybe if you joined the supporters club otherwise I'd imagine its impossible to get them unless you knew a season ticket holder who couldnt make it etc.?

Abbey travel advertise their trips as one night but you can pay extra to stay an extra one of two nights if you want - at least then you will have time to do shopping etc!!!
And you'll get your match tickets!

Hi All,

A friend and i are planning a trip to see a man united game. we have looked at the deals being offered by companies such as abbeytravel which include travel and tickets. however it seems very expensive and all u get i one night over there.

i was thinking about booking everything seperate. there is no real problem with flights. accomo doesnt seem to be a problem as we are thinking of going in jan however all good recomendations appreciated. i am finding it very difficult to get my hands on tickets. does anyone know of a good website that sells them????

thanks.

What match are you looking to go to ? So far this season all united home matches in the premiership have gone on general sale, the only exception is the chelsea game tomorrow and even then tickets it only sold out on Thursday just gone, tickets were on sale to members
You could take out a oneunited membershp which will give you the chance to apply for tickets, if you dont get tickets via the club for the match you want, united also operate a ticket exchange service [broken link removed] .This is a site which allows season ticket holders who cant attend a match to sell on their tickets, tickets cost face value +25% booking fee.
Bit of a rip off but guaranteed tickets and you pick the tickets up at the united ticket office on the day of the match.
If you can travel midweek when the champions league matches are on , you will get a ticket no problem, even without a membership ,United will have them on general sale
If you need more details let me know,i am a seasoned traveller over and back to United so might be able to help you with more info

Back