Managing domains and setup

DavidDagg

Does anybody know where a guy could do a Day or Night cource on Managing and setting up domains as I was interested in doing a bit at Home at night I can set up a webpage and Change it but get confused when the is More than one on the Hosting Site Eg.. Hosting365 Etc.
Any Advice
Thanks

I use Godaddy to register my domain names.

I use cPanel which is provided by my hosting service to set up where my domains point to.

What is your purpose in managing and setting up domains? What is your ultimate aim?

I have set one up on Godaddy Before and worked fine.But I was hoping to set up Managing Multible on one account but get a little confused and was Hoping to do a few Hours with somebody with more Experience Like a Day or Night Cource anywhere in the Country

I'm sorry david but I don't actually get what you are trying to achieve.

With godaddy you can register and manage multiple domains. Other companies like namecheap offer the same facility. They also offer web hosting but I have mine with other companies.

Most web hosting companies use cPanel .... it's easy enough to learn.

No Dont Have Messenger But I am not at My main Computer at Moment Thanks For trying I will try to explain better during the week on blog

Feel free to contact me through my blog (in my signature) if you need help re. domains/hosting.