Man with a van?

paddi22

Hi,

Would anyone be able to recommend a 'man with a van' who works around the skerries area? I only have a provisional licence so can't so go the u-haul option. Any help appreciated!

What exactly do you want to move with van konw someone with a small van depending on what needs to be moved

Sorry just checked back now, needed it for saturday so managed to get a great guy at short notice, thanks anyways.

paddi22 said:
Sorry just checked back now, needed it for saturday so managed to get a great guy at short notice, thanks anyways.
Who did you get? I need a van mover.

Hi Audrey
What have you got in mind, I've a friend with a large van

Rock said:
Hi Audrey
What have you got in mind, I've a friend with a large van
Hi Rock, Hubby has boxes of books in storage. Now we're talking a huge amount of stuff (He's a railway enthusiast). These books really should be in a Museum, but he insists on keeping them. They are currently in 38 storage boxes, and we need to move them to a new storage place (as the current storage company is closing). We will be moving them from the Donnelly Centre (near the Coombe Hospital) to Elephant Storage in Dublin 24. The 38 boxes that I refer to are larger than archive boxes. They are plastic storage boxes or crates (similar to what you'd see being used by a company when moving files). Think you can help? I have been told over the phone by a van user than I'd need larger than a "USIT" van (I think that's what he said anyway). Don't know much about vans.

Back