Man Utd Day Trip

tinal

Hi All

I would appreciate it if you could help as Im at a complete loss here. Im trying to organise a Xmas present for my husband and son who are both Manchester United fans. I would like to send them to see a Man Utd match but I want them to fly and return on same day as my son is only 5 I don't fancy the day trip by boat or the over nights. It doesn't matter which match they see. Any tips on how to obtain tickets or how to book the trip as a package would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Tina

tinal,

If they haven't been before they'd much prefer a home game so they could do the Old Trafford bit (not that I'd want to mind!)....Whartons travel have some well priced options but not on day trips. I brought my eldest daughter to Anfield when she was five (24 hour ferry/coach jobbie) and although she knew the names of all the Liverpool players she spent most of the 90 odd minutes pretending her Barbie was talking to Steve McManaman....:(

r2d2

I know sohotickets do tickets for all the games, I went to a game earlier this season with them with my uncle - it was his birthday and this company sent the tickets 3 weeks before the game - I was happy I had the tickets in hand..

Marathon Travel are selling tickets only and you could book flights yourself.

1st Nov Hull City €99.00 Ticket Only
15th Nov Stoke City €99.00 Ticket Only
Sat 20th Dec Wigan €99.00 Ticket Only
Sun 28th Dec Middlesbrough €99.00 Ticket Only

www.marathonsportstravel.ie

Back