mamma mia in london

ilovepink

has anyone been to the prince of wales theatre on london. im due to go and see mamma mia and my seats are in the circle and want to no if its in an upper level or is the whole theatre on one level. cheers!

Theatre layout:
There are only two levels in the Prince of Wales Theatre, the Stalls with the Circle above it. The Circle is positioned high above the Stalls so it is only towards the very back of the Stalls that any overhang might affect your view. Because the seating in the Stalls is very slightly curved, sidelined views are minimal, with only the very end seats in rows J and K affected.

As the Circle is set back from the stage (row A reaches across the stalls to about row M), great views are offered throughout, even right up in the corners. There are four boxes also available, each containing four seats. Like in many theatres, the view from the boxes is restricted in the sense that they do not face the stage but they are not priced as such and are always subject to availability.

Did you know that the Prince is said to be haunted? The original manager, the actor Edgar Bruce is said to regularly walk the stage left wing. Keep an eye out!

The info is actually lifted from here

Good idea to acknowledge sources. Think it's one of the posting guidelines.

Extopia, I always acknowledge where I get the info from, I must have forgotten in this case. Its kinda obvious its a copy and paste job from the bold lettering and wording, no? Check my previous posts if you don't believe me.

Yes, it was obvious it was a paste job, that's why I mentioned it. No offense, just letting you know.

No offence to you either, but I do always acknowledge my sources. Just letting you know too, this was obviously just missed by me.

Fair enough, no problem You're obviously someone who at least understands the concept of plagiarism, which is rarer and rarer these days.