Making the trip from Cork to Save €€€

tigra

Hi Folks,

Like many other people I'm going to take the trip up North this coming weekend to save myself a few quid and plus my partner get to count it as a holiday for me!!!!
I know there are a few things I'm going to pick up in Ikea but I also wanted to pick up a TV. But here's my problem-I don't know where any of the electrical retails are in the North. Can anyone point me in the right direction???

Thanks

Re: Making the trip from Cork to Save €€€

belfast, go to richer sounds, then google all the usual, currys, dixons, etc

and look here
[broken link removed]

noah

Hi Folks,

Like many other people I'm going to take the trip up North this coming weekend to save myself a few quid and plus my partner get to count it as a holiday for me!!!!
I know there are a few things I'm going to pick up in Ikea but I also wanted to pick up a TV. But here's my problem-I don't know where any of the electrical retails are in the North. Can anyone point me in the right direction???

Thanks

If you are going to Ikea, then you should know that there are a few shops around the same place (Hollywood Interchange) that are worth looking at. Harvey Normans and Next are right beside it and they have sales on. I also know that Sainsbury's, which are on the other side of the roundabout, have a special on 32" Sony Bravia's which they are (or were) selling for £349.

Back