Magnet broadband

A

ABYR

Anyone ever heard of broadband by a crowd called Magnet Networks. Our new home has been equipped with a device that we can connect our TV. Phone alarm etc to using broadband by Magnet Networks. I'n not the techie type!

magnet

I rang [broken link removed] to see what the deal was. Very strange experience, foreign guy on the phone who was surprised someone was ringing the number advertised on the website.
"Can I talk to someone about your services please?",
"Not right now, you'll have to ring Liam later on".

wow.

Magnet Networks

I've tried these again and they have no information on their availability of their servies even though i'm one of those people who is now living in the new development off the Grange Road that they have wired up our houses for this Magnet Networks broadband thingie........You think if they were trying to get us to take their business, that they would send information to us on how to subscribe!......Sure they are too slow that most of us will go elsewhere to NTL or Sky for TV coverage!......

magnet

see Irish Independent article and interview with Magnet in Business Section today.

Re: magnet

Yes indeed, i got through to them last friday and they came out very promptly on Monday evening to connect us up....Cheaper than NTL which was 17 stations for 19.50 a month and this crowd did 20 channels for 18.00 per month. Connection fee was cheaper then NTL as well. Digital TV as well!....very impressed,

Are these not the 10MBIT per second Broadband Service Too.

Did that get connected as well ?

I hear it rocks but comes with a low cap (for the size of the pipe, not by Eircom standards)

Back