Magicdisc virtual CD

Pope John 11

Does anybody know anything about this programme. I have tried to down load it but am unsucessful so far. I get an error that it cannot detect driver mcdbus. I require this software to create a virtual DVD drive for certain iso files. Any views appreciated.

Hi There,

I use Daemon Tools Lite (search with google and download) - never had any problems mounting .iso files and its simple to use

www.daemon-tools.cc/

Tried to download this but when it is checking virtual settings mozilla firefox page opens up stating that the proxy settings are refusing the connection. Anyone know anything about this.

Tried to download this but when it is checking virtual settings mozilla firefox page opens up stating that the proxy settings are refusing the connection. Anyone know anything about this.

I have a problem down loading Daemon tools, as above. Can someone enlighten me on what to do.

This sounds like an issue with Firefox itself and not Daemon tools,

Do you have a proxy managing add-on installed?
That could affect it...

Best thing i can advise is installing:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/6709

then going into the options (tools/add-ons/proxyswitch/options) and then setting it to turn the proxy off when firefox is started... then you can just click the little switch icon to turn the proxy back on....