Mad Men Season 4 - when on RTE?

Giggsey

subject says it all, can't find anything on RTE website.

Mad Men Season 4 has already started on BBC, but its BBC3 so no good for skyplus.
Expect its on RTE soon, but like to know when....

You can get BBc 3 through the other channels feature on the Sky box and BBC 4.

you could also watch it online all the way up season 4 episode 7 on the following link.

[broken link removed]

thats how we caught up from series two to present!

Not on rte until January, BBC3 or online, try any streaming or torrent website and you'll find them uploaded in line with when they are being shown in the US.

Thanks for replies....
Well check online, but from previous viewing online the picture/sound quality not great.

I can view BBC3 on other channels, but you can't record on skyplus.... And need to watch on sky plus, pause if phone rings etc...not fussy am I!

Looks like I'll just have to wait for RTE, Jan is very late so thats a pain.

Giggsey, try icefilms, perfect sound and picture but you need a fairly decent broadband connection

So it started and wasn't on last week and isn't listed for tonight, anyone know why?

So it started and wasn't on last week and isn't listed for tonight, anyone know why?

cos RTE are rubbish with quality imported drama ? Always have been, e.g. The West Wing

Mad Men

Monday 28 February
11:40pm - 12:35am
RTE1
The Chrysanthemum and the Sword

5/13, series 4

BBC2 started showing MM season 4 3 weeks ago, 4 episodes a week. The last episode is on this week. This is their last season with it; SKY Atlantic will have season 5. I assume this means RTE will not have it after season 4.

I noticed it was on BBC 2 but decided to stick with RTE.

I agree with you on RTE and the crap time but I didn't mind taping it.

You'd need too hire a PI to follow a series like that on BBC, the day will change, the time will change and four times a week is too much for me.

Looks like I'll have to watch it online so.