M50

Godfather

Guys, the layout changes everyday... I pray everyday not to have an accident... What's your opinion?

Guys, the layout changes everyday... I pray everyday not to have an accident... What's your opinion?

It is by far the most dangerous, disorganized roadworks I have ever seen. Lighting at night is non-existant, except for the works floodlights which are shone directly at you as you try not to crash. The temporary surface is very uneven too. Did anyone on this project ever do a safety course?

When is it due to complete?

I was on it on Sunday for the first time in ages and we nearly crashed coming down the slip road going south from the N3. The slip road ends abruptly and you are forced to move right out into the traffic.

When we went by the exit for the N4 (or where it used to be) I could not believe what is going on there. There's just a mountain of mud with a little temporary road going up into it somewhere.

Had to cross the Mad Cow roundabout to get on to the M50 North at the weekend, coming from Long Mile Road direction. Absurd lack of signs.

nearly got creamed on the ballymount exit to m50 last night, got down to end of ramp and a construction truck stopped in front of me and put hazards on so i HAD to stop and wait, he then moved off so slowly that ended up sitting still trying to get out into traffic but the spotlight from the construction site blinded me so much i couldnt see a thing and almost pulled out in front of someone.

Hi guys,

and if you take the exit to N4 from the north you are forced to go west by merging to N4 from the right... And then to get to the diversion back to the city centre you need to get to the next exit after a few hundreds of meters by going oblique for 4 lanes!!!:confused:

Let's say a prayer there won't be too many accidents!!!:(

Back