M&S have decided to 'skip' the meal for 2 offer this week?

NicolaM

Hi
I just popped down to M&S down Jervis Street, looking forward to the meal deal for two..(Due to be in store this weekend)
But the girl there told me they had 'skipped' it this week.
Very disappointing, especially as it was going to be a bit of a treat for the weekend.

Is this the same at the other M&S stores this week does anyone know?

Nicola

The last couple of times I went for the deal, they were out of all the good stuff. It seems to get reefed off the shelf in the first few hours. Weekend before last, all they had left were beefburgers and salad and a couple of pieces of salmon.

Are they not promoting the 4 step Chinese Meal this week? Might by why they meal deal is off.

Ah ha!
I did see that in the store, but didn't check it out because I was miffed at the lack of the meal deal.

Nicola

Apparently they are skipping it as their 125th anniversary sale is starting on Wedendsday. A large selection of stock will be priced at 1 cent. 5 items max per person.

Apparently they are skipping it as their 125th anniversary sale is starting on Wedendsday. A large selection of stock will be priced at 1 cent. 5 items max per person.

Oooohhhhh, thanks for the heads up on that !!

No probs, read it on another website, I might have to be 'late' for work that day!!!!!

I think Dunnes and Tesco do them aswell.
Tom Doorley reviewed them in the times recently, see [broken link removed]. AFAIK Tesco do them all the time and not sure about Dunnes. They might be worth a try for a change.