Luxury Upholstery fabric

joanmul

There was an ad in one of the sunday papers advertising a sale of upholstery fabric. Unfortunately, I forgot to cut it out and it's gone out of the green bin. Would anyone know of it or any other place. I know Zhivago's stuff and it's not in the league I want.

I've been looking recently for some upholstery fabric too and can't find what I'm looking for. I know some of the interior design shops are the best places to look because they have really modern/funky and luxury fabric. Unfortunately you often have to wait for the fabric for a few months when it is ordered especially at this time of year. I'm specifically looking for a certain type of pony print ( I have seen some on line but not what I'm looking for ) if anyone has seen some.

What about that KA International in the Jervis Centre? They've got some very fancy stuff.

I found the advert I was looking for. It's a fabric clearance sale in 110 Capel St.Open Mon to Sat 9.30 - 5.00 Sun 1 - 5 pm. Going to have a look tomorrow.

When I got there and saw the shop my heart sank because I remembered being in it years ago. However as luck would have they did have a roll of an end of line designer fabric that was perfect for what I wanted and I hadn't seen it anywhere else. 99.9% of the stuff there is the usual dralon and tapestry range. It's just the luck of the draw. If I had remembered the shop I wouldn't have gone in to town.

looking for a gfabric called Lancelot ...anyone out htere know where i can get it

OP I am having my whole house of furniture recovered now that the kids are grown and gone...1920s couch, matching chair, two 1950s Arizona Armchairs, etc etc all with fabric from http://www.housefabric.com even with shipping costs its 50% cheaper then her in good ole' Ireland...AND much more interesting choices. I also got some GREAT visual coverage ideas from another American Website http://www.thomasville.com Yes boys and girls many hours of 'home-alone' decorating fun...(accompanied with frosty lime-laden G'nTs) you can add one kind of fabric to the cushions and a different fabric to the arms and so on to get a good idea of what it looks like B4 you buy the fabric. You can even design the furniture around the rooms...ahhh really now this IS fun.....

I work as an Interior designer and any of the stores I go to would have plenty of choice in fabric's and ordered in within days. Try Stillorgan decor.

Back