Lunchtime events/classes in Dublin City?

Ciaraella

Hi all,
our lunch hours are changing in work so for two weeks out of four we have to take a one hour 15 minutes lunch (which no one wants to take but the wisdom of management decrees must be done) and i'm wondering can anyone recommmend anything interesting to do? I'm trying to avoid wandering around town spending money!

Concert hall has lunch time concerts. Is there a park/pool/gym near your work that you could use. maybe as a group.
I am sure some of the other employees are feeling the same so how about a brain storming season on it.

Not sure about events (none that I've noticed at least) but if you have a cantine you could catch up on some reading or you could take a walk up to Stephens Green park and feed the ducks. Not a lot else I can think of I generally read on mine.

Hope this helps though :)

You could join a swimming pool or gym if you are interested in that. You would have time for a 30min workout assuming its not to far away.

Great libraries in Pearse St and ILAC centre - totally free - books, CDs, DVDs, PCs etc. Or if you have a shower in work, go for a run or a cycle.

Thanks for the replies, i'll call up to the ilac library and have a look, unfortunatley i'm near the four courts, otherwise i'd spend the whole lunch hour walking in stephen's green! Must check out swimming pools in the area too, thanks all!

Back