Luas Park and Ride Ticket

wally

Does anyone know if you can buy a monthly ticket to park at Balally Luas and travel on the Green Line?

As far as I can remember this was listed on their website originally, but the latest fare information doesn't seem to mention this.

Many thanks

Yesterday was trying to make medical appointment in city.Went to the 3 Par & Ride car parks at Sandyford/Stillorgan stops. All full. Went to QP at Ballaly stop. Full.While it is good to see full employment & workers using public transport it means that shoppers & people like myself cannot use Luas after 8.0a.m. as there is no where to park nor is there even a pass by bus service to Sandyford terminus. Luas owners are losing out after the workers are gone in the morning.

Were theres signs saying full or did you drive around and not find a space? I usually use one of these 3 parks if attending meeting on the southside and have never failed to get a space in one of them usually Balally.

Don't believe all u see. One of these signs said full one day although there was a space nearby. Luckily!

The original question was:

Does anyone know if you can buy a monthly ticket to park at Balally Luas and travel on the Green Line?

Anybody?!