LPT: Have revenue finished sending out the letters? still waiting 12.4.13?

Time

Have the revenue finished sending out their letters?

I know of many people who have not heard from revenue yet.

In which case you should get an email to the email address associated with your ROS account. I did today.

Didn't get one yet either, but neighbours all did - maybe they're letting me off!

I only received my letter yesterday, and it stated that I was 'responsible' for multiple properties (because I had paid for a family members household charge), unfortunately you have to write to them to change the registration of a property away from yourself rather than doing it online.

I got the email but I don't see any reference to the revenue estimated value - is this normal?

I did not get an e-mail or a letter but I just happened to be browsing in the Revenue site (which would be very seldom )and I logged into PAYE Online and from there into LPT and lo and behold there was my communication looking for the tax.
I was only by chance that I came across it.

see here ;

http://www.askaboutmoney.com/showthread.php?t=178036

An e-mail may not be good enough. I will give it another few days to see if I get a reply.

Just to note, the article linked above states
This my explain why I haven't gotten my letter yet - I'll log in to ROS tonight.

Follow up: Yep, I logged into ROS from home, there was my letter in my Revenue Record (and a new Service to pay my tax online (except that it was down when I tried to pay it!!)).

I subsequently found an email from them dated March 28th, I must have missed it amongst the ones I got over the extra long BH weekend.

Last edited:
Anyone know what is the current status of letters? I am waiting on 3 letters for 3 different addresses. 1 - have just bought a house - not moved in yet, know I am liable but nothing received - am assuming it will be sent to the address. 2 - my mother's house - she died last year - I am assuming it will be sent to her address (and not readdressed to me as "the occupier" post is not being sent on to me by An Post) and 3 - the place I am renting the landlord is on every day looking for his letter.

Now if I had received even one of these I'd assume the others were on the way - but am a bit concerned that none has been received.

What's the best revenue email address for a query?

Thanks sahd - I am assuming that Mum's letter will go to her house and also that the new house letter will go there. Hopefully all 3 are just in the 25% yet to come - I've enough on my plate without chasing this as well.

Have all the letters gone out now? I'm still waiting for letters for three properties