Life Low rate life insurance

• Thread starter ROSE ALFRED
  • Start date
R

ROSE ALFRED

I got a quote for my family and me for life insurance (20 years/400K each). I would like to negotiate a better rate with the broker (assuming same coverage).Can it be done, or are the rates fixed, is there room to negotiate. we did the blood work and were offered standard rates. Is there any good tips for buying low rate life insurance.

There are discount brokers who will offer you a discount on the first year premium of any life assurance policy. They do this by refunding you some of their first year commission. Long term the price will be the price but short term you can get a deal. Best thing to do is use google and make a couple of calls.

I should say that this is an Irish website so the system in the US may be different if you are purchasing there.

www.CheaperLifeAssurance.ie

Insurance brokers naturally sell you a policy from a company they are associated with. Because they only offer you a choice of policies from a handful of companies, it is safe to say that you may not be getting the best deal. On the contrary, an online life insurance agency deals with hundreds of life insurance companies, and you have a wider choice, so your chances of getting the most affordable rates are quite high.
Policy rates also generally depend on your age and health. Online insurance agencies can help you in determining the best life insurance quotes even if you are older or not in the best of health. Look for an insurance provider website that is BBB accredited. It will be able to find you the best policy at the most affordable price.

Denise at AccuQuote
Disclaimer: I work for AccuQuote and this is my personal opinion.

Back