Lotto online

Where is the link to that from the main lottery website?

Looks real..but I'd worry about it being an elaborate hoax right now

The Lotto are definitely going to have an online service. A freind of mine works for them and he told me that it will be launched this year.

yea, my local gaa club are hoping to have online lotto sales up and running soon

[broken link removed]

What sites do people use to play the Irish lotto when they are away for a couple of months. I am going traveling in the next couple of weeks and need a legit site for playing my lotto as unfortunately i know all my numbers. It would be a sad story if my numbers came up and i had not got them in the drraw.

At the moment, lotto isn't online - apart from the link to the site mentioned by the OP.

You can buy your ticket for up to 8 draws in advance, which would cover you for 4 weeks anyway - good luck!

Spoke to them Friday evening, they are piloting for some people who registered on the lotto website to receive the lotto numbers by email. You need to register and send photo ID to Abbey Street before they will set up an account. Full launch later this year.

Seems like a bit of a missed opportunity - they don't seem to have any 'rules-based' facility, e.g. buy me a ticket if the jackpot exceeds €x million, which is how many people play.

Surely if someone is too busy to buy a lottery ticket they are too busy to spend a jackpot

There's a link to it now on the main lotto page
[broken link removed]

Odd there was no press release about it

There's a link to it now on the main lotto page
[broken link removed]

Odd there was no press release about it

I would not use that link to register to play lotto on-line . It may be genuine , but I cannot find online lotto , by accessing lotto.ie direct.

Both the email address and the telephone contact telephone number are different .

And 'play on-line ' is not listed under GAMES , on the official lotto.ie website

It is on the main lotto.ie site - that's where I got the link from

Did anyone else get the 'Help us improve our registration process!' survey by email from the Lotto people today? It's a bit crazy to be sending out a detailed survey about the registration process that I did weeks ago.

I haven't tried this link ([broken link removed]) as it looks dodgy to me. And if you go the normal route with www infront of lotto.ie and type in the rest of the above address you get an error message.