lost my Saorview digital channels...

Conclo

Since yesterday we have been unable to receive Saorview digital channels, before that we had all the digital channels with no problems.
There was a service announcement on radio on Thursday saying necessary works were being done to the mast in our area and we might experience interruptions....I wonder if that may be the reason we can't tune in the digital channels any more....Hubby just re scanned TV this morn to try pick up digital again, and no joy, but we did pick up the analogue channels.
Does anyone have any ideas how to get our digital channels (with the nice clear picture:confused:) back?
Or has anyone in the Carlow area had a similar experience in the past few days..thanks

In Waterford and lost ours for few hours in the afternoon , should be back now did u try another retune As we lost the settings when u did it first , ch 45 I believe for mt Leinster

thanks Woodie, I will try it again...and let you know how I go...hopefully it will be back!

RTE were broadcasting a message intemittently late last week saying that people may need to re-scan for channels due to the maintenance work going on.

Back