Looking on advice about where to buy house in Newbridge.

M

MKENNA

Hi

We are looking to buy a house in Newbridge in the next 3 months. We are looking for a house walking distance of the town, in a nice area. I'm 48 my wife is 46. We are looking for a 3 bed semi/detached. Can anyone help with good areas to look at. Is there many social problems in newbridge compared to everywhere else?
Thanks

Some lovely estates but if you want to be close to town, schools pubs and restaurants there is a lovely estate called the Grange and Priory across the road from newbridge College. Location is lovely and there are massive green areas in the Priory. After that there are some estates close to the Wyeth factory on the way in to Newbridge but not as exclusive, in my opinion. The Dublin side of the town would be much nicer.

I have been living here for last ten years and love it. great shopping and lots of clubs to join. Great choice of schools as well. Social problems are the same as in any large town but I have never experienced any problems since moving here.

Hi,

Welcome to AAM.

You may find something useful in previous threads with references to Newbridge.

You may find something on www.boards.ie or .

Best of luck with your purchase.

Hi

Thanks for the information.Do you know anything about College Farm or the Elms. There seems to be a good few houses for sale in both and they look nice.
MKenna