Looking for small sink

mct1

Anyone know where I might find a small (250mm to 350mm diameter), round, single-bowl sink, probably stainless steel - the kind you see in pictures of island units. It's actually for a treatment room, just for handwashing.

The only one I've found that fits the bill is by Kohler and rather expensive (almost 300Euro without waste or tap). Grateful for any ideas.

I remember trying lots of places for a small sink, and I think it was an AAMer who finally pointed me in the right direction. [broken link removed]e in Belfast might be just the business, I have the Sintespun3 (355mm is slightly wider than what you suggested but it might suit). It was £79 stg approx + VAT. They don't normally deliver, I emailed to ask, but if you know anyone making an IKEA trip maybe they could pick one up for you. If I recall correctly the Kohler sink is undermounted, this one is not, so that may make a difference to you.

Many thanks Tree Tiger. That basin could be a possible solution. As I live in Wexford, I've emailed the company to see if they'd be prepared to post it to me.

Any other ideas?