looking for similar furniture in Ireland

mkc

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows where I might find similar furniture to
in Ireland ?

Cheers,
mkc

If you use the Furniture finder service on www.furniture.ie
Your request will be sent to a number of different retailers and appropiate companies.

Thanks
Richard
Furniture.ie

That white French country look is everywhere at the moment, Next, Marks and Spencer, Woodies and lots of independent retailers. You shouldn't find it hard to find stuff like that.

Which Marks Stores in Ireland do furniture ? I live in Galway and the Marks there doesn't. I had a look at their web site and they don't deliver outside of the UK.

Cheers ..

mkc said:
Which Marks Stores in Ireland do furniture ? I live in Galway and the Marks there doesn't. I had a look at their web site and they don't deliver outside of the UK.

Cheers ..

Their Mary St. store does furniture - not sure about Grafton Street or possibly Liffey Valley. Might be worth a call. Its another one of those annoying situations where they don't mind doing business in Ireland and taking our € but couldn't be bothered to set up a website for our use! Having said that I don't know why made their half-hearted attempt.

I bought sitting room suite from M&S and it has lasted well. Their furniture has gone up a lot in the past few years but it is good quality and well made.

Not sure why they don't let you order online.
They may be testing the market here.

Thanks,
Richard

This website has some details on it but is under construction...

http://www.lilliput.ie/

I know about this company from being involved in furniture, they have a childrens range very similar to the link you posted... I think they're made by Gleneagles woodcrafts, a large furniture manufacturing company.

Cheers
Joe

Thanks Joe ... I have one of the kids rooms already done up in the sweet heart range from Lilliput so was looking for an alternative for the next kids room ! The Lilliput range is lovely and great quality.