Looking for recommendation to sell on outfit

Mopsy

I have a Mother of the Groom outfit which, needless to add, I only wore for one day.

Its in excellent condition and is not really a standard MOB or MOG outfit, as in it could be worn at other dressy occasions. I paid 995 Euro for it, so I am not inclined to GIVE it away, if you know what I mean. Can anybody recommend one of these shops around the country who might be interested in moving it on? or any other methods of moving it on.

Are you near Dublin? There are some 'swapshops' that might take it. I only know of Stock Exchange in Dun Laoghaire but I think there is a listing of swap shops in the Golden Pages. Alternatively, you could try Adverts.ie or Gumtree.ie and being able to post a picture would increase your chances. If your prices on adverts or gumtree are too high I don't think you'll get any bites. You could get an idea of prices if you look at other ads.

Hi There,

Perhaps you could try [broken link removed] or www.weddingsonline.ie There are often member there who are looking for something for their own mothers for their big day?

Wollran