Looking for office desk phone and headset

FiveFingers

Hi,

I work from home and attend a lot of conference calls. I currently use a softphone and Plantronics headset with USB cable into the laptop. I want to switch to using my landline for work calls so I need to find a good quality desk phone with a headset. My only requirements are that I need good audio quality, a good microphone and a mute button.

I've seen lots of dect phones online with flimsy looking headsets but are these any good? Eg: [broken link removed]

Can anyone help me?

Thanks

Plantronics do headsets for regular phones, you just connect the handset cable to the headset controller and then connect the lead from the controller to the handset socket on the telephone. Not cheap, but they're good quality. They do a wireless Bluetooth option as well for a little more freedom of movement (and expense). a regular office telephone would then be all you need.

No, not necessarily, the op spoke of using a softphone currently, using a sip phone (or ata) with a provider like blueface would be similar to landline setup,but much cheaper!