looking for finance

M

mk.1888

is there anyone could help me im looking to get a car for 10000 but ive been refused finance.i earn about 40000 euro a year.but last year i let things get out of hand with my credit card.ive it sorted now,but my credit must have been affected seen as ive been refused is there a company that would give me finance

Have you applied to a few financial institutions? They all have different criteria. I know people with perfect credit who have been refused by certain banks. It might help to get a copy of your ICB report so that you know exactly where you stand. GE Money may lend with a bad credit history but be prepared to pay a fairly high rate of interest. However if you do borrow from GE Money at a high rate it should only take 2 years to build up a history again that may enable you to borrow at a normal rate. Have you got a credit union account? They might be of help to you if you have. Don't dispair!!

Any financial institution on [broken link removed] will more than likely run credit checks on the applicant and the application process will make that abundantly clear. GE money are players in the subprime mortgage market but afaik, other than money lenders, no financial institutions in Ireland targets the unsecured subprime term loans market. [broken link removed] doesn't give any indication that it will loan to people with poor track records - quite the opposite in fact. The best option for the op, though not the cheapest, might be to approach his local credit union( if they are not on the ICB list above), as you sugested.