Looking for Extranet Web Programmers

rebelcruiser

Hi,

Looking to start a business soon & need to find a company or person that can build an backend extranet & front end website/s. It would be a major project so somone with experince or who is very good at what they do would be needed. Anyone can point me in the right direction?

Hi,

Looking to start a business soon & need to find a company or person that can build an backend extranet & front end website/s. It would be a major project so somone with experince or who is very good at what they do would be needed. Anyone can point me in the right direction?

depends alot on your buget... are you talking 100's, 1,000's or 10,000's ?

Find someone who has got similar work done and ask them who did it and were they happy etc. Lots of sites have who has done them in the footer of the website. As jhegarty said you'd be best establishing a budget and even a rough specification before approaching companies to get a quotation. Lots of companies, web companies, software houses do that sort of thing, I don't have any specific contacts for you though, that do "major" projects.

I might have a backer so could be 10,000s. There are simular sites out there but this site would be a rival so dont think they would give me info. Would somone do a profit share?

I might have a backer so could be 10,000s. There are simular sites out there but this site would be a rival so dont think they would give me info. Would somone do a profit share?

You will find it hard/impossible to get someone to do a profit share (memorys still fresh from the dot-com crash).... but you have a decent buget, you shouldn't have problems getting alot of stuff done for that...

Couple of years old but if anyone asks about a website I refer to this article in the [broken link removed] where quotes for the same thing can bring back costs of between 1k to 20k.
see mytender or if its any help.

Back