Looking for cheap mini-mini FireWire cable

ClubMan

Just looking for a cheap mini-mini (4 pin-4 pin) FireWire cable and the best I can see locally is €7 from [broken link removed] but I'd have to drop out to collect it to avoid P&P. Anybody know of another cheap source in Dublin city centre?

Bar peats which im sure youve looked at, try [broken link removed] at the top of capel street. Ive got stuff off them before that they didnt have on their website.
Could give them a ring. 8728633.
He'll order in for you as well if he doesnt have what youre looking for. Least he would when I was in last year looking for something he didnt have and he hadnt advertised either, if you know what i mean. :confused:

Got one on eBay for €4.40 including P&P after all. I'm too lazy to walk up Capel Street and probably saved anyway. :D

Bar 1 or 2 dips, I never got into the ebay thing. how do you get things at such cheap p&p? My items while both small were at least 16-17e p&p alone from the U.S.

BizQuip in Sandyford Industrial Estate (retail shop entrance on the RH side of the building). Very inexpensive for cables.

And yes please do tell us how you come by eBay prices (P&P incl.) so cheaply, C-man.

Back