looking for cd and dvd packs

Nicky

Hello,
I am looking for cd/dvd packs to buy in Ireland at the cheapest price, could you advise me a shop or website, please
Thanks in advance
nicky

I don't know if they're the very cheapest, but [broken link removed] aren't bad, and charge a flat €8.99 delivery anywhere in Ireland for up to 8kg.

Otherwise you're probably better off ordering from the UK (e.g. www.svp.co.uk)

Many people and companies are overflowing with leftover and empty cases - Is there any way you could tap into this source?

Thank you Complainer,
That's a very good point, just went to city centre, had chat with some music shop staff,
yes there are some of them overflowing with empty cases, got an appointment with the owner
tomorrow to negotiate the price for cd and dvd cases, also saw many shops are deeply reduce
goods prices trying to rid off them
Kind regards
nicky

Thanks again to Complainer

Last edited:
Hey Nicky - any chance you can say which shop (and which city centre) you went to pick up the dvd cases? I am also looking for DVD cases (about 100) and had seen discs.ie but would prefer to go and pick them up in person. Thanks.

Hi Rebelman,
sorry for delay, try to call on 01671711, "Spindizzy Records", 32 The Market Arcade, Sth. Great Georges St. Dublin 2