Looking for a wireless multifunction printer

MaryBe

Hi, has anyone any suggestions as to make, model and price of a good wireless multifunction colour printer (Fax, Scanner Copier - flatbed). We have 4 wireless laptops in the house (5 when my son comes home) and would appreciate some help. I bought a fab lap top for my son through this forum last year. Thanks in advance.

www.ibood.com often has a wireless multifunction for sale if your wlling to wait for the offer to come around.
als has a good sale on at the moment
luzern technologies (google them) also often has them at a good price

I have a HP Officejet 7310 All-In-One [broken link removed] which I really recommend. It didn't come with wireless connectivity per se but it has a LAN connection so I connected it to my wireless router with a cable and it can be accessed wirelessly that way.

I particularly like that it has the option for automatic 2 sided printing. I use it a LOT!!! For faxing, scanning - documents using the document feeder, photos, printing - b/w, colour, photos, cd labels etc.

I have a HP all in one wireless one, I bought it in Currys.

I love it, its so handy.

I remember Tesco had a Lexmark one on special offer a few weeks back, although I'm not a fan of Lexmark you might see differently!

i bought a wireless hp one - 3in1 in sales in Argos - was 220 or 249e and got if for 95e - its brillent and pictures also are top quality.. kids and myself love it.