Looking for a smurf

Seagull

My daughter lost her brainy smurf, and is feeling quite upset about it. Does anyone have any ideas where I can get hold of one? This is the kind that Mcdonalds was giving away with their happy meals a little while back. They've now switched over to a different promotion, and don't have the smurfs any more.

If you try Amazon, they have a whole load of smurf toys, not sure if they are the same ones as the McDonalds ones though

I am almost sure I have one if you want it... can confirm tonight if you are still looking for one at that stage...

I've thought of ebay, and had a look, but I need to get home in order to set up an ebay account. The confirmation email won't get through the work filter. Just on a side note - most of the smurf sellers on ebay.ie are based in the UK, and their postage rates are for UK delivery. Do they typically charge more to deliver to Ireland?

Jazz01 - I doubt I'll have this organised by this evening. If you do have one going spare, it would make someone very happy.

no problems - 99% sure there is one at home that my guy doesn't use... I'll check tonight & will PM you either way to let you know...

There were loads of them in the crowd at the England /France match in NZ.

Back