looking for a new house in Trim

Woodsman

Does anyone know what are the good estates in Trim, Co Meath. Ones that are mostly owner occupied. I have a friend who has been diagnosed with MS and wishes to move to the town and be near shops and other facilities and naturally will need a wheelchair accessable home. Perhaps buying off the plans would be best and if so is there a nice new estate in the pipeline. They would be prepared to spend up to 500k for the right house.

The Dublin Road, would be a nice area, and near the town. If I was buying in trim that is where I'd look...

The Dublin Road, would be a nice area, and near the town. If I was buying in trim that is where I'd look...

The new developments on the Dublin Road (Knightsbrook et al) are very nice but I would imagine that they are a bit too far out for a wheelchair user if they didn't have their own car.

Some of the relatively new developments on the Navan Road or the Athboy Road (De Lacy Court, Lackanash) might be closer. The Maudlin Vale development on the ring road is possibly the newest development to the town centre.

There are also several nice apartments/townhouses currently under construction that might fit the bill. They are right in the middle of the town, Haggard St, near Super Valu.

The best guarantee for owner occupied would be to look in the older estates. These would tend to be more 'settled' e.g. Tower View, Elder Grove...

That's my 2 cents anyways... best of luck!