Looking for 1 ton of TopSoil

gebbel

Can anyone point me in the right direction to get the above? Called into a building site today but the foreman said he needed it all.

Beckys top soil in north dublin deliver think their in the golden pages or google them ,i found them good to deal with.

How much is a ton of that stuff? I'm going to have a load of it (assuming my planning comes through).

I'd be interested in knowing the cost of topsoil as well (either by the truck load or per ton). I have litterly truck loads of the stuff (good topsoil plus sub-soil) after foundations & site being dug & stripped a few weeks ago.

I'd be interested in knowing the cost of topsoil as well (either by the truck load or per ton). I have litterly truck loads of the stuff (good topsoil plus sub-soil) after foundations & site being dug & stripped a few weeks ago.

You would prob get about 250 to 300 for a full truck load, if your selling it by the tonn in bags you could get from 40 to 70 euro. Just make sure there is no sod in it. It's in high demand by anyone from small landscapers to developers.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to get the above? Called into a building site today but the foreman said he needed it all.

If you phone any builders providers, they should sell it in 1 tonn bags. It's normally about 70 euros.

You could also open the golden pages and look for landscape suppliers, the top soil is normally much better from landscape suppliers rather than builders providers as it is sieved and most of the stones are removed that are bigger than about 20mm.

Make sure you get decent quality. If possible check it out before it is delivered. I got a truck load that was full of weed seeds ready to germinate, and about 1/3 of it was stones which after picking it out I had to try and find a home for.

Unfortunately it was tipped before I had a chance to inspect it.

J2K

you could try here if you have the means to remove it. Theres 200 tonnes in Nth Coutny Dublin for free. Who said land was expensive in Dublin?

[broken link removed]

Maybe it`s free because it is full of stones or rocks? The topsoil I am buying is screened i.e. free from stones and even weeds i was told

Back