Long Weekend @ Sligo

hi there
Check out this website with lots of info on what to do.
The Water bus on Lough Gill is great. There is bar on board with great scenery and commentary about local islands etc. Also it brings you to Parkes Castle so you could incorporate that.
The Venue in Strandhill has fabulous food and is reasonably priced. Friday night is Steak night and their garlic cheese potatoes are fab.
Donegal town is a nice town to browse around shops. You HAVE to eat in the Blueberry Restaurant or even have a coffee and dessert. Yeats Summer school on at the moment so town is buzzing. Enjoy!

Pop into Castle Dargan as well, new hotel/golf and country club recently opened. Nice for a coffee, a sandwich and a mooch around.

Fabulous spot.

Pop into Castle Dargan as well, new hotel/golf and country club recently opened. Nice for a coffee, a sandwich and a mooch around.

Fabulous spot.

Was there twice. Nice place but the service was the worst ever....staff hadn't a clue.

there is nothing to do in sligo, i was bored out of my mind there, is there a westlife tour?? bringing you to there houses and where they had there first kisses and stuff like that, this would be amazing if they did? can someone tell me please.

A Westlife tour??? no there isn't there's lots to do in Sligo.............

surley they should have a westlife tour, like the beatles have in liverpool, they should show where shane had his first kiss and have his old friends telling stories about the good old days when the boys were growing up in sligo, then stop off at there houses for pictures and stuff like that, this would be amazing