Long weekend abroad, approx 2 hr flight.

niceoneted

Looking to go on long weekend end of May for 3nights 4 days somewhere with in about 2 hr flight from Dublin.
Looking at Bruges, Biarritz, Bilbao, Santander.
Looking for somewhere to just chill for the weekend. We don't want anywhere where there is lots of exploring or walking around - we've done lots of these breaks. But wouldn't mind one or two good bits of interest.
Anyone been to above mentioned cites and would give thumbs up or down?
Or any other suggestions please.
Thanks in advance.

Down in that corner of the world I would consider San Sebastian. Fly in to Bilbao and get bus from Bilbao bus station.
La Rochelle has reasonable priced flights and a nice place to stay. When there get no.3 bus from bus station to the island of Ile de Re for a day trip.
Maastricht is a lovely city and worth a break.
Bruges or Ghent are both lovely.
Rennes. Short hop on an Aer Lingus flight. You can get bus from local station toward the coast and the beautiful village of Dinan.
Ryanair to Tours and visit a few chateaux using local buses or trains.

Parts of Brussels are lovely and you can do a day trip out to Bruges

Have you considered other places? Nice is nice as well (I've always wanted to type that ) and you can take a day trip to Monaco and Monte Carlo. Beech in Nice is stoney though

Bilboa is ok, Art Gallery is a spectacular building but frankly most of what is inside of it was over my simple head.