long stay holidays

M

meltie

My parents are thinking about escaping to the sun for a couple of months this winter, does anyone know of any companies offering long stay holidays flying from Ireland

Thanks

Cheaper to organise it yourself. Fly to Malaga and choose anywhere along the coast. Incredible deals for half board in the hotels at about €36 for two people per day bed, breakfast and evening meal, buffet style so you can eat as much as you want. If its Benidorm the choice is endless.....Torremolinos....similar....

My parents went to The Algarve late last year and stayed in a 4 star apartment (with hotel facilities) for a month. I booked it online and got their flights from Ryanair. It cost just under 1000e for the 2 of them. They loved it. They're looking to head off again this year!

jake108, Can you remember the name of the apartments? I was thinking of heading down to that area, Lagos in particular.

Sorry Grizzly, only back at the pc today. Here's the link. It might not be for everyone but they loved it for a cheap longstay.

[broken link removed]

Falcon holidays in Mahon point had a notice advertising a transatlantic cruise leaving early november
1999 p/p for 13 nights cruise along with
3 nights barcelona
3 nights miami
3 nights new york
Might be worth checking out?

Back