London Hotels for Family

Town

Going to London in July for three days with my wife and two girls aged 14 and 13. Can anyone recommend a suitable hotel in centre of London near sights .

you'll often find if you stay in the City over the weekend that you can get good deals as they are mainly geared for business people during the week, also close to Liverpool Street (for Stansted Express) and Bank DLR( for City airport)

I always stay in the Earls Court area - as the underground runs straight to Heathrow from there. The best place to stay in my opinion is the K&K George hotel - Lovely 4 star hotel with breakfast included. Really convenient for Museums, Kensington, and all the other attractions. it can be a bit expensive, but at least you know you are going to stay in a really nice, clean hotel - the breakfasts are fantastic. you will not be sorry - Have a look at it on www.tripadvisor.com

Hi

Myself and children stayed in Citadines Trafalgar earlier this year. Brilliant location, on the corner of Trafalgar Square and cheaper than a hotel. They are in an aparthotel, clean no frills, breakfast available but a great cafe across the road had better. We had a great time and were able to walk everywhere. Few minutes walk from Leicester Sq and West End and just across the river from London Eye.

There are many previous threads on this same subject.

I liked the [broken link removed]

I recently stayed in a two-bedroom suite here: http://www.amsterdam-hotel.com/.

It had a small kitchenette and a living room area plus two double bedrooms and a bathroom (breakfast of pastries, cereals etc) - it was approx £180 per night for 4 people. It's v. close to Earls Court station. Think it could be ideal for you situation.

Only possible issue is the suite we had was in attic area so might be very hot in summer.

Does anyone know of any hotels that have one room ensuite to accomodate 2 adults + 3 children ages 11, 9, 8 in London city centre ?