London Accommodation

sarahfleming

Heading to London, flying into Gatwick. Can anyone recommend nice accommodation that would be within London

London is a big place - that's a bit like looking for accommodation in Leinster. You need to give a little more detail about where you want to be near, for example, to get meaningful recommendations.

z

I stayed in the St Giles Hotel a 4 or 5 years ago. I couldn't fault it at the time but I don't know what it is like now. It is very central, its just off Oxford St. Tottenham Court Road tube station is just around the corner. The hotel itself was clean and very comfortable. I think the website is www.stgiles.com. Rates are not bad for London and there may be offers through other hotel websites.

I found Premier Inn, County HALL a great hotel, good price and excellent location. beside house of parliament, big ben, Leicester sq. for shows. 20 mins walk to Buckingham Palace. Two tube stations within 10 mins walk. Breakfast great and food available at good price, several restaurants near. Good luck Browtal

Last edited:
Back