London accommodation - two double beds

hjrdee

Strange request..

My parents and aunt are going to London in August and are looking to book some accommodation. The problem is that my Aunt is elderly and slightly immobile and thus they are looking for a room with two double beds as a single bed would not suit her.

Any idea what the best way is to search for this type of accomodation or does anybody have and other ideas. Travelling on a budget also so nothing too pricey..

Was thinking of trying to get adjoining rooms but very hard to search for this specifice type of accommodation.

All help greatly appreciated!!

from my experoince most of the large chains Best western, Days Inn, Holiday Inn, Novotel...to name a few seem to have the double doors where the rooms adjoin.

Londons a big place you shpould probably just ring around the hotels convenient to your required location rather than try on the net.

Personally non standard requests always go wrong for me when I book online.
Planes trains to automobiles!

are you or were you ever in the scouts or guides? If so, you ay be entitled to accomodation in the scout hostel in Kensington. central enough and clean

Holiday Inn Kings Cross definitely has two double beds per room. I've stayed there with Mrs Zag and two mini-zags. It's not bang in the middle of London, but it is only a short ride from the central areas and about a 5 minute cab ride (towards the centre) from Kings Cross/St Pancras/Euston Road.

z

Back