log cabin garages

GubMan

Anyone bought one and/or where's the best place to get one, somewhere around 3-5M X 6M?

i dont know where you get them new, but ive seen them advertised for sale second hand in the Buy and Sell and Evening Herald.

Hi Gubman,
I built a log house last year, I can give you the name of the company if you like. It's possible they might do what you're looking for.

No Lads,

I don't want a log cabin itself, just a garage that is made from log, if you know what I mean. These guys will try to sell you a log cabin, I want one with a garage door.

If you are looking for a wooden garage Grubman, these lads do a few, all the way from 12'x12' to 32'x15', down towards the bottom of this page
[broken link removed]

A garage with barrel-board exterior will give you the log-cabin look, e.g. google Ballyfree sheds.

seem reasonably priced, those - but only caveat I'd have is 'torch-on felt'. That material is only one step above useless. If you can, spec it with something much better, even profiled sheet. (tile-look).

I'd like to know where the timber comes from - if it's native, it won't last anything like as long as imported stuff.

Try Goodwood Solutions, Limerick, they do Log garages with a slate roof.

http://goodwoodsolutions.com/ and look under Project diary.

I have no connection with this company by the way just came across them on the web when I was considering something similiar myself.

Here are a crowd you do concrete wall, wooden doors, if thats of interest Gubman.
[broken link removed]

not bad builder ed, they may look to bump up price though. They'd definitely be trying to upsell the extras though, I'll contact them.

Glumpy, thats a good option too, don't like the 1.5 inches of concrete required for the floor after they fit it though, sounds like you'd need to put in a dpc with that to prevent water ingress, and it'd be messy.