Locating Folding Doors & Contempory Lighting

JoeHooker

Does anybody know where i can get folding doors which i require to match to a white oak shaker style internal doors. It is a double door and will be used to close off the sunroom from the kitchen/dining room. I want the doors to be about 300mm wide and fold away where they will be hidden by possibly a wide architrave. The idea is that the doors will not be seen when you stand in any of the two rooms and look into the other. It may just be a case of getting two full oak doors and doing a bespoke alteration on them to suit the space.

I'm also looking for a lighting store that will have exceptional contempory lighting, i would be willing to travel within an hour or two if the deal was good and the styling right. Looking for large contempory chandelair for the high ceiling in the hall and three pendants for over the dining table to mention but a few.

Any help would be great.

Re the lights, do you mean within an hour of Dublin? If not and you are any further south there is a fantastic lighting shop in Castleisland, Co Kerry. Think its called Castleisland Lighting Centre, huge range, lots of contemporary modern styles. They actually have a catalogue for a few euros but I dont even think it has all their lights in it. Deal a lot with commercial builds, well worth a visit. As for the folding doors, cant really help, got ones myself years ago of ordinary panelled variety in B & Q in UK but now we have B & Q here, maybe they do them, might have updated the styles as well.

Sorry KerryG,

Should have stated, about an hour or two from Leitrim. Thanks for your help though, i'll have a look at there websites to see if i can get any info.

Back