loan

DEBBIEC

help im looking for a loan of 40k but am having diffuculty getting one as im only working part time i tke home 200 a month +515 child benefit =715 but no one will take cb into account does anyone know of any safe loan company who does

The monthly repayments on 40k over 5 years would be around 800 euro - that's 4 times your take home pay and even if you could include child benefit as income you still can't afford the repayments.

I agree with demiovre, CB isnt classed as income so your ability to repay will be based on the €200.
Even over 7 years your monthly repayments would be around €625, i dont know of anywhere that would lend you that amount of money.

Please edit the thread title to more accurately reflect the specific nature of your query.

Any chance you can give more background on why you need to borrow this amount in your current situation?

im looking to consolidate a few small loans and do some decorating at home . also what i should have said was the 715 i have was money i have available for repayment of loan my husband has a good job that covers all bills and stuff

im looking to consolidate a few small loans and do some decorating at home . also what i should have said was the 715 i have was money i have available for repayment of loan my husband has a good job that covers all bills and stuff

If your husband has a good job then maybe he should apply in his name. I doubt any bank will lend you 40k. If you don't mind me saying I think it's a huge amount of money to be borrowing. I would call "small loans" maybe a few thousand. If that's the case it's gonna be some decorating job!

Back