Loan?Please help!

V

vicente80

Hello!I am looking for advice,i live in Dublin,my problem is that:i am looking for a small loan,i am self employed,i drive a taxi since 3 months and by this time i dont have any account papers,because first i must run a year as a taxi driver before i go to accounter for paper work,would you advice me where to go to check that i am Ok for small loan,in wich bank or where somewhere?because i know that will be very difficult to show at the bank the proof of my monthly income/anyway i put 400 euro every week in my bank account/ because if am i not wrong the bank ask me for last six months for my income?I hope somebody to help me where to go for the loan,its small loan 3000 euros,but i am on emergency really.thank you in advance

Read the Posting Guidelines before you post again.

I have moved the post from the "mortgages" forum.

Please edit the title yourself to make it meaningful.

Others - please do not reply until this thread complies with the posting guidelines.

brendan

If you go to your local Credit Union you shouldn't have too much of a problem. You didn't mention how much is in your bank acc now but while it's not compulsory to have a % of the loan you want on deposit with a Credit Union, it is usual.
Either way, your bank statement will show how much money you are generating and you really shoulndn't have any problem - Good Luck