Livigno Italy

Hans

Can anybody help me I want to book somewhere for my family over Christmas in Livigno I was originally thinking of a hotel but I noticed they only do half board and we prefer not to be tied to eating in one place every night. Now I find that most places will only let you book for full weeks as we want to go for 10 days as we want to take in New Years Eve as well as Christmas day. Anybody know of an apartment that that would fill our needs.

Hi Hans,
If you are travelling to Lavino - with a family - you realise there is a 5 hour bus ride! With young kids I'd be reluctant to go there
[broken link removed]
I would recomend austria - commute to destination about 45 minutes
I can recomend Ellmau as my husband loved it as a beginner - this was the first time he actually enjoyed a skiing holiday...!And it is also a nice village - you can get a train and a bus to Salsburg as well..

Happy holiday organising!

Try and get somewhere down in the town, as you don't want to be lugging your kit around in the thin air

Stayed in Hotel San Carlo a few years back, food desperate and bus/taxi ride away

You could also try Sauze d'oulx in Italy, which is about an hour from Turin. It's a lovely little town with some great restaurants.