Livigno, Italy accomodation

4400kevin

Hello im traveling to Livigno on 20-02-09 and was hoping to stay until the 23rd.There is 7 of us in the group and we can not get accomodation can anybody here who has been to Livigno help .I have emailed most hotels but they have no rooms.Thanks in advance.
Kevin.

Re: Livigno

Did you try these:

www.hotelcentros.it
www.bormolinihotels.com

We stayed in a self catering apartment booked through Direct Ski the last time I was there (2008), not sure if there would be any of those left at such short notice though.

FYI....the bus transfer from Bergamo is approx 6 hours by bus.

Thanks Flanders I have emailed those hotels ,direct ski are doing a 7 day package flights accomodation etc but due to work I can not get away for a week.

Have you tried to phone the tourist office in Livingno....they are very good at finding available accommadation....I'm pretty sure it won't be booked up

Livigno has it's own website and if you put in your dates that u need accomodation someone that has a vacancy will get back to you that is how I get my accomodation when I go there. Having said that if you are only going for three days it's a very long way to go for such a short time.

Hi Kevin,

Just back from Livigno last Sunday - fantastic snow. You might find the website www.livigno.com useful. It's their tourism website and contains a listing of all the hotels & contact details.

If you haven't been to Livigno before (and as you are going on a short trip) you will probably want to maximise your time there. I'd suggest staying around the Centro area. (The website above will give you an idea of where the accommodation is located).

The Centro area is near all the main ski lifts and has lots of restaurants, shopping and good nightlife.

You don't say which airport you are flying in to. We flew into Milan/Linate airport and made our own way by train and bus to Livigno from there. (That's probably the cheapest transfer option), but if you will only be there for 3 days, a taxi transfer might be a better and faster option. Don't get a taxi outside the airport though, I'd suggest booking it in advance).

We had a ball there this year and I'm sure you will too. PM me if you need any more information - happy to provide any advice/recommendations.

CMCR.

Hi Kevin,
I had the same problem when i was trying to book a room for mid week dates. The problem is Livigno is a big package holiday destination which run from sat-sat and many of the places i contacted said they need to keep their rooms free for the full week to accomodate these customers. If you look up ski holiday web sites, look at what holels are still available for the full week and contact them directly you might just get lucky and they will give you a room for a few days. Good luck and enjoy your self!

Im off now on friday and can only get accomodation in livigno for 2 out of my group of 7 however there is accomodation in bormio how does this resort compare to livigno?

Back