Liverpool tickets not arrived

bond-007

I have 2 tickets purchased for the Liverpool-wigan game for Saturday. I bought them by phone on the first day of sale. Thing is I have not received the tickets yet and I travel over tomorrow. What can I do?

I had the same problem with tickets for the Ireland v San Marino away match to find that the tickets were sitting in my local branch post office waiting for me to collect them - after realising I had not received them I contacted the FAI who in turn gave me a tracking number and website at an post to track them down. Had I not enquired they would be still sitting in the post office. Nobody home when postman called returned them to branch office with no notification.

Brother had same problem at a Spurs match. He contacted ticket office explained his case and when he arrived at White Harte Lane he called in to ticket office where they sorted him out.

On a side issue 007, i'm assuming that you either support Liverpool or Wigan so just wondering why the reference to Millwall in your location?

Or former UFC/WWF and world's most dangerous man Ken Shamrock's Lions Den?

[broken link removed]

On a side issue 007, i'm assuming that you either support Liverpool or Wigan so just wondering why the reference to Millwall in your location?

Maybe he's just a fan of Robbie Growler.

LOL!

I am not a Millwall fan! West Ham actually! Bringing my kid brother over to Liverpool for the game, I have no interest in the outcome.

I rang Liverpool and they will issue the tickets on the day.

LOL!

I am not a Millwall fan! West Ham actually! Bringing my kid brother over to Liverpool for the game, I have no interest in the outcome.

I rang Liverpool and they will issue the tickets on the day.

Snap! Also a Hammers fan - think we're in trouble - last Saturday a disasterous result for us....

Same thing happened to me a couple of years back. Rang Liverpool ticket office and they said I could collect them on the day; got them no problems. Obviously allow plenty of time as there can be a lot of people doing the same.

I have gone to Anfield several times over the last 5 years and there was only one instance where I didn't get my tickets. On most occasions I got them up to 2 weeks ahead of the match.

The bloddy things arrived in the post today! only problem we are at base camp in Wales.