Listening to radio at work

Anto318

Hi all,

I normally listen to TodayFm online at work but they have changed their proxys to Brussles and now I am unable to listen to TodayFM online.

Does anyone know of a good small portable radio with a good signal that I could use instead? I have the Creative ZEN player that has a radio but the ariel isn't strong enough to pick up the signal.

Any info that people could give would be greatly appreciated. I hope I put this thread in the right area.

Thanks,
AM

Sorry I can't recommend anything but sounds as if you will need something with a very strong signal as I find that even Luas doesn't interfere with Creative Zen radio whereas it did with mobile phone radio.

Worth noting that Kwik FIT in the UK were taken to court for allowing the mechanics to listen to a radio in the workshop area as it was copyright infringement, have the online article there somewhere or google it

Worth noting that Kwik FIT in the UK were taken to court for allowing the mechanics to listen to a radio in the workshop area as it was copyright infringement, have the online article there somewhere or google it

IMRO actively seek copyright payments from businesses who play radio in public areas.

Re: Listening to online radio at work

I listen to the radio through headphones so it is for my personal use and nobody else can hear the radio that I am listening to.

Thanks for all your advice
AM

I had an old radio at home that I didnt use as i listen to CDs or else listen to the radio through the stereo system. I now have it on the desk, complete with ear phones and it works a treat! Its not the most modern looking thing but it does the job.