Links in Windows Mail

Berlin

I can't open any links in my Windows Mail. I get an error message saying "Application not Found" whenever I try. Does anyone have any ideas how to sort this out? Thanks.

What exactly does the link say? My guess is you've been sent a file but you don't have the program that runs it.

What browser do you use? What email program do you use - Outlook? Have you installed/uninstalled any applications recently?

Its a recent problem - only been happening for the last 2 weeks or so. I use IE7 and Windows Mail.

What is 'Windows Mail'? Are you referring to Microsoft Outlook? Or do you read your mail through your browser? Did you install/uninstall anything about 2 weeks ago, around the time that the problem started happening?

I'm guessing you upgraded your old Hotmail account to the full version of [broken link removed] Hotmail, using the preview pane layout familiar to users of MS Outlook?
If so, attachments, pictures, and links in messages are blocked by default, and you'll need to change this setting in your preferences, or revert to the 'classic' view.

Windows Mail is the newest version in Vista,

Try this
Go to Control Panel, Internet Options, Programs.
Make sure it has Internet Explorer as the default web browser.