Limerick barber???

Can anybody recommend a barber in Limerick? I usually go to The Barber Shop in Rathmines but the lad that cut my hair is gone to Oz for 2 years so I haven't had a haircut now in 6 months!!!! I'm not a big fan of the other lads in there so I don't want to go back there. I am bored with my hair and I am looking to get a mohawk type haircut. Also want to have the sides shaved short and I usually get a few lines shaved into the side of my head but I am looking to have something different than just 2 lines. Looking for a bit of a design of some sort!! I am going home to Limerick next weekend and I haven't had a haircut in Limerick in over 3 years to be fair so I don't know where is good anymore!

Cheers

Can anybody recommend a barber in Limerick? I usually go to The Barber Shop in Rathmines but the lad that cut my hair is gone to Oz for 2 years so I haven't had a haircut now in 6 months!!!! I'm not a big fan of the other lads in there so I don't want to go back there. I am bored with my hair and I am looking to get a mohawk type haircut. Also want to have the sides shaved short and I usually get a few lines shaved into the side of my head but I am looking to have something different than just 2 lines. Looking for a bit of a design of some sort!! I am going home to Limerick next weekend and I haven't had a haircut in Limerick in over 3 years to be fair so I don't know where is good anymore!

Cheers

Thats a complex requirement - sounds like you may need to engage in a tendering process - don't rush into anything.

Back