lightweight hand luggage

onway

Can anyone advise on where to go for lightweight hand luggage which will fit cabin baggage allowance?I am not a frequent traveller so I don,t want to spend a fortune but I do like to shop when I go away and with the Ryanair limit being 10kg , I want the luggage itself to be as light as possible...

You could always do what these girls did .....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OO_zUw8AiA

I have to say that really cheered me up!!!!

I am a bit of a cabin bag obsessive freak. Always looking for the best of the bunch me. Bought a hard sided case in Carrefour and it fits every holder I have used so far. Problem though.... Ryanair... need a zippie on the outside for the book and odds and ends you need on a flight.

So I bought a case with a zip. It is great, fits all the measurements, but is a bit deep for some reason, but it will fit the holder at a push. Soft sided hand luggage is dangerous. Over fill and you are in trouble with RYR anyway.

Have to say Aer Lingus are quite liberal.

Say one in Heatons recently, light weight fits the Ryanair measurements for E20,00, seemed reasonably sturdy. Also Dunnes have a travel scales with measuring tape to check luggage size and weight for E4.00

Saw somewhere that Michael O Leary is in negotiation with Samsonite and has a case that fits exactly the cabin baggage size for about €79. Have not seen it yet, but I will be buying as it will do exactly as it says on the tin, and there is a good guarantee with samsonite.

Back