Lidl printer cartridges specify Brother DCP-130C not working on brother printer.

Molli

Have some Lidl printer cartridges which specify they include Brother DCP-130C printer but I cannot get these to fit into this printer. Anybody else have this problem?

Have some Lidl printer cartridges which specify they include Brother DCP-130C printer but I cannot get these to fit into this printer. Anybody else have this problem?

A little off topic but any time I have had any problems with LIDL products I have brought them back and gotten refunds with minimal fuss.

Cheap Compatible ink Cartridges

I bought equivelant cartridges for my Epson S20 and the printer wouldn't recognise them. Then I heard about compatible cartridges , and recently got a set of 3 from here

Just €2 each but there is a €7 delivery charge outside of Dublin but €13 all in for 3 cartridges that actually work.....how bad

could be an issue with Lidl selling ink that are probably intended for the German / European market for Irish consumers. Generally the printing manufacturers will have different printer models for different territories, so perhaps our inks are not suitable.
I would stick with compatible inks bought from irish sources as they know what they are doing

Printers for different markets will have different model numbers. So this is not the case. Any vested interest here?

Printers for different markets will have different model numbers. So this is not the case. Any vested interest here?

Hi Leo,
I dont follow the question-my point is that Lidl could have mistakingly allocated a certain ink to a certain printer model in error. I can say for a fact that there are certain printers only sold in certain territories, so the problem with matching ink could be a potential problem, that is all I am saying I do not have a vested interest in Lidl or any of their products